Make your team
a Green Team!
HELP KEEP CHICAGO'S PARKS CLEAN & GREEN
The Chicago Parks Foundation's Park Service Days program connects local companies to the heart of our communities - our parks! With over 600 parks and 26 miles of lakefront, we'll coordinate a park improvement project that's a perfect match for your team. Volunteering in our neighborhood parks helps to keep them clean and beautiful, and provides a unique opportunity for your employees to work together outdoors. Join us!
Green Team Benefits
- Connect your team to nature, community, and one another
- Help maintain and improve our parks, which in turn enhances our communities
- Highlight your company on our Seeing Green Blog
- Receive discounted tickets to exclusive CPF events
- Join us at our annual It's Your Park Day citywide cleanup event and have your company featured on the event t-shirts
- Schedule a single service day event or "Adopt a Park" for multiple visits
- CPF provides all of the supplies you need on-site and sends a representative to lead your team
What We Ask
- Schedule your service day at least one month in advance. Service days run March through September, weather permitting.
- Secure at least 10 members for your Green Team
- Confirm final volunteer numbers 7 days in advance of your service day OR allow 7 days' notice for cancellation
- Suggested tax-deductible Green Team gift to the Chicago Parks Foundation
- Typical tasks include trash pickup, weed-invasive species removal, and tree mulching. Some parks may have additional projects available.
Join us as a Green Team today!
Call (312) 742-4288, or fill out the form below to get started.