Run for the Parks!
Without Chicago's 600+ parks and 26 miles of Lakefront Trail, where would you run? Thousands of runners choose to make their Chicago Marathon experience more meaningful by running on behalf of a charity. Since 2014, Team ChiParks has raised $250,000+ to support our city's parks and the communities who love them.
Team ChiParks Perks:
- FREE, GUARANTEED ENTRY to the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon (with fundraising commitment)
- FREE TRAINING opportunities with the Chicago Area Runners Association
- FUNDRAISING WEBPAGE to give your supporters an easy, customizable way to donate to your fundraising goal
- STEP-BY-STEP SUPPORT from our Charity Marathon Coordinator, including weekly newsletters, tips, and more
- FREE GEAR for you and your fans (your Team ChiParks technical running singlet + up to four support crew t-shirts)
- COMMUNITY RUNS & SOCIAL GATHERINGS in the parks throughout your training
- RACE DAY PARTY TENT just steps from the finish line featuring gear check, cool downs, food, brews, and fun!
Secure your spot with Team ChiParks today for the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Submit your name and email address below to get started! After submitting this form, you will receive an email from our Charity Marathon Coordinator that includes a runner information packet with next steps, fundraising requirements, and commitment forms. Please allow 48 hours for us to follow up. Additional questions? Email email@example.com.
Application opens October 24th, 2017. Complete your registration before November 30th, 2017 and commit to raising a minimum of $1,000 in support of CPF. Register anytime after November 30th and your minimum will be $1,500.
Kick start your training with our friends at the IL BREWERY RUNNING SERIES!
Join us for 5k-ish fun-run courses that all start and end at local Chicago breweries! No time clock, no pressure, just a really good reason to drink really good beer. Registration includes a free craft brew, collector's swag items, and more. Best part? A portion of all proceeds supports the Chicago Parks Foundation!
Pre-Season Open House at FLEET FEET SAT March 10th 6-8pm
GOOSE ISLAND TAP ROOM SAT April 28th @ 11am
OLD IRVING BREWING SAT May 19th @ 11am
REVOLUTION BREWING SUN May 20th @ 11:30am
METROPOLITAN BREWING SAT June 9th @ 11am
ON TOUR BREWING SUN June 10th @ 11am
EMPIRICAL BREW PUB SAT July 15th @ 11am
LO-REZ BREWING SUN July 22nd @ 11am
CRUZ BLANCA CERVECERIA SAT August 11th @ 11am
BEGYLE BREWING SUN September 9th @ 11am
MOODY TONGUE BREWING CO SUN September 23rd @ 11am
HAYMARKET PUB & BREWERY SUN October 14th @ 11am
BURNT CITY BREWING SAT October 27th @ 11am