Without Chicago's parks and 18 miles of Lakefront Trail, where would you run?
Run the Bank of America Chicago Marathon for Team ChiParks! Thousands of runners choose to make their Chicago Marathon experience more meaningful by running on behalf of a charity. Team ChiParks members share a passion for our amazing Chicago parks and help to raise important funds that directly support our mission. Since 2014, Team ChiParks has raised more than $250,000 for the Chicago Parks Foundation. Join us!
Race Day : October 7th, 2018
Secure your spot with Team ChiParks today for the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
Submit your name and email address below to get started! After submitting this form, you will receive an email from our Charity Marathon Coordinator, Erica Acosta, that includes a runner information packet with next steps, fundraising requirements, and commitment forms. Please allow 48 hours for Erica to follow up.
Application opens October 24th, 2017. Complete your registration before November 30th, 2017 and commit to raising a minimum of $1,000 in support of CPF. Register anytime after November 30th and your minimum will be $1,500.
Team ChiParks Perks:
- FREE, GUARANTEED ENTRY into the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon (with fundraising commitment)
- FREE TRAINING opportunities with the Chicago Area Runners Association
- FUNDRAISING WEBPAGE to give your supporters an easy, customizable way to donate to your fundraising goal
- STEP-BY-STEP SUPPORT from our Charity Marathon Coordinator, including weekly newsletters, tips, and more
- FREE GEAR for you and your fans (your Team ChiParks technical running singlet + up to four support crew t-shirts)
- COMMUNITY RUNS & SOCIAL GATHERINGS in the parks throughout your training
- RACE DAY AMENITIES for you and your supporters. Just steps from the start/finish line, the on-site CPF party tent provides gear check, runner cool downs, food, brews, and fun!
- UNLIMITED PARK SPIRIT!
Questions about running with us? Interested in sponsoring this year's team?
For all things Team ChiParks, contact Marathon Charity Coordinator, Erica Acosta.
(312) 742-5795 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kick start your training with our friends at the IL BREWERY RUNNING SERIES!
Join us for 5k-ish fun-run courses that all start and end at local Chicago breweries! No time clock, no pressure, just a really good reason to drink beer. Registration includes a free craft brew, collector's swag items, and more. Best part? A portion of all proceeds supports the Chicago Parks Foundation! Register online.
GOOSE ISLAND TAP ROOM SAT April 28th @ 11am
OLD IRVING BREWERY SAT May 19th @ 11am
REVOLUTION BREWING SUN May 20th @ 11:30am
METROPOLITAN BREWING SAT June 9th @ 11am
ON TOUR BREWING SUN June 10th @ 11am
EMPIRICAL BREWING SAT July 15th @ 11am
LO-REZ BREWING SUN July 22nd @ 11am
CRUZ BLANCA BREWING SAT August 11th @ 11am
BEGYLE BREWING SUN September 9th @ 11am
MOODY TONGUE BREWING SUN September 23rd @ 11am
HAYMARKET BREWING SUN October 14th @ 11am
BURNT CITY BREWING SAT October 27th @ 11am
DID YOU KNOW that in addition to the 18 miles of Lakefront Trail, the Chicago Park District maintains 21 public running tracks across the city for your use?
Abbott Park 49 E 95th Street
Bessemer Park 8930 S Muskegon Ave
Calumet Park 9801 S Avenue G
Chase Park 4701 N Ashland Ave
Fuller Park 331 W 45th Street
Gage Park 2411 W 55th Street
Grand Crossing Park 7655 S Ingleside
Jackson Park 6401 S Stony Island Ave
Kilbourn Park 3501 N Kilbourn Ave
La Follette Park 1333 N Laramie Ave
Lake Shore Park 808 N Lake Shore Drive
Marquette Park 6743 S Kedzie Ave
Munroe Park 2617 W 105th Street
Norwood Park 5801 N Natoma Ave
Ogden Park 6500 S Racine
Riis Park 6100 W Fullerton Ave
River Park 5100 N Francisco Ave
Trumbull Park 2400 E 105th Street
Winnemac Park 5001 N Leavitt Street
Woodhull Park 7340 S East End Ave
Wrightwood Park 2534 N Greenview Ave